Offering an ideal blend of relaxation and activity for guest of every age, the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is the perfect destination for a family vacation. Our spacious guest rooms, including a Family Deluxe room specially designed for vacationing families, offer both comfort and luxury, and with abundant activities in and around the resort, there’s something for every member of the family every day of your vacation.
Our seven outdoor pools, including two children’s pools with water slides, offer watery entertainment to kids and adults alike. Kids can also keep active and make new friends on our playground or spend hours enjoying the supervised activities in our Kids Club. Older kids can join their parents for a workout in the fitness center at the Golf Club or a friendly match on our tennis courts. Of course, Cancun’s gorgeous white sand beaches, sparkling waters and warm Caribbean sunshine are popular with every member of the family. For some real thrills, take a family trip on our scheduled transportation to Wet’nWild water park.
Available exclusively for families traveling with children, our Family Deluxe guest room is a luxurious home away from home. The Family Deluxe provides two connecting rooms with a king bed for parents in one and two double beds in the other to accommodate up to 6 guests, with a maximum of 4 adults. The kids room is stocked with kid-friendly snacks and sodas, juices and chocolate milk. Special amenities just for families include an Xbox 360 and DVD player in the room, Xbox games and DVDs on request, a Fun in the Sun Bucket, special room service menu for kids and family activities.
- Attentive and friendly staff
- Kids Club
- Ocean views
- Beautiful grounds
- Great food with a large selection
- First rate nightly entertainment
- Chocolate tasting on Sunday night (Nizuc section)
- Tennis courts
- Game room
- Seven pools including two children’s pools
- 24-hour room service
- Friendly dining experience
- Numerous pathways you can explore
- Huge resort
FAMILY CONNECTIONS PROGRAM
As part of the Family Connections Program, Palace Resorts is also enhancing their offerings for family travelers with the addition of their new signature kid’s club, “Connection Zone.” Designed for couples who don’t want to choose between a romantic getaway and a family vacation, the “Family Connections Program,” will be available for booking May 15th, for travel beginning June 1st, just in time for summer vacations. The newly-enhanced kid’s club is adding extra amenities, services and activities to its already well-established, all-inclusive kid’s club program, available at all of the brand’s family-friendly properties including Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Beach Palace, Cozumel Palace and Playacar Palace.
The new “Connection Zone” kids club at Palace Resorts (available for children ages 4-12) will offer the following premium services and amenities to all families as part of the enhanced kid’s club:
- Nextel Direct Walkie-Talkie Services: Parents can spend an afternoon of worry-free relaxation poolside while the kids are having a blast at the “Connection Zone” thanks to Palace Resorts’ Nextel Direct Walkie-Talkie service. The Nextel service offers parents the ability to speak with their children at any time, offering peace of mind knowing that their children are just a direct connect away.
- Innovative activities: At the new “Connection Zone,” kids will enjoy a wide variety of games and entertainment. Catering to curious minds and the more physically active kids, the newly-enhanced kid’s club has something for everyone. Activities include: Tennis lessons, mini-golf, Spanish lessons, treasure hunts, beach soccer, piñata-making, beach camping, kiddie disco, cookie-making, pool games, slumber parties, hand-crafting, movie nights, game nights, face painting and masquerade nights. Additionally, the kid’s club offers a variety of board games and has a fully-equipped arcade room. The kid’s camp also engages kids with interactive games such as Twister, Hot Potato, Ping-Pong, Mini Olympics, and so much more. Eco-friendly and educational activities include: beach cleanup, tree planting, sea turtle release (during season), “make your own marine monster” drawing, Prehistoric Car Race. (Activities may vary by property.)
- Specialized Kid’s Club Menu: Palace Resorts will offer a new specialized menu for children, available to Palace Resorts’ youngest guests at the “Connection Zone” kid’s club. The menu will include a variety of kid-friendly options including: mini burgers and French fries, pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken fingers, quesadillas, spaghetti and a variety of delicious ice cream flavors sure to please even the pickiest eater. This new feature also allows kids to enjoy meals with other kids, while parents enjoy a romantic meal together.
For families looking for an added level of luxury and comfort, Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and Beach Palace are adding the new “Family Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service” room category. This premium family room category will include additional amenities and services catering to couples who want to enjoy some private time during their family vacation. The 49 new family suites, located in Moon Palace’s family-friendly Sunrise section, will feature 2 guaranteed connecting rooms, accommodating up to six people. Perfect for large families, these family suites offer the comfort of keeping the family together while still providing parents the privacy they are used to at home. Similarly at Beach Palace, their new “Family Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service” level will consist of 20 family suites, all boasting the same features.
The upgraded amenities in the Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service level will include:
- Private Nanny Services: For parents who want to spend some one-on-one time together without the little ones, Palace Resorts offers complimentary personal childcare services. Provided by Cancun Nanny Service, a member of the International Nanny Association offering qualified, certified, bilingual and friendly childcare professionals, this service is part of the all-inclusive package for “Family Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service” level guests. Guests have access to this service for up to two children ages 2-17 for an included three hours per day, between 7 a.m. and 12 a.m. For those who wish to have extended hours, additional time is available at an additional cost to the parents.
- Amenity: On arrival, kids will receive a Palace Resorts’ welcome treat, the Paleta Payaso, a popular among Mexican children.
- Priority Access: Parents enjoy priority access to the Kid’s Club for faster drop off and ease of pickup.
- Kiddie Concierge Line: Kids have needs, too. Palace Resorts offers younger guests a direct extension to the kid’s club where they can call to ask questions and make special requests.
- In addition to superb family-friendly amenities including: X BOX with a menu of movies and video games suitable for children, a signature welcome kit for children featuring a variety of beach toys, specialized bathroom amenities just for kids, featuring L´oreal Kids products, Bathrobes and slippers for kids, Specialized Kids menu, Chocolate milk in the minibar, Candies and sweets, Cookies during turndown service
Baby sitter available at additional charge
Kids Love Moon Palace
There is no better choice of a Cancun resort for families with young children than Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. Our supervised Kids Club is open for kids from ages 4 to 12 from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm daily. While you’re golfing or enjoying a romantic day at the spa, the kids can be having the times of their lives with activities that include arts and crafts, chef for a day, make a piñata, puppet show, mini golf, movies, treasure hunt, sand castles, dancing lessons, face painting and Spanish lessons.
Active options at the Kids Club include a climbing tower, bicycles, a playground, two children’s pools with water slides, organized pool games and basketball. From daily and nightly entertainment to water fun at our pools, it's never a dull moment when you bring the family here. Best of all, with our All-Inclusive Features, family vacations don't break the bank. Other options for kids at Moon Palace include:
- Ping-pong table
- Pool table
- Xbox, Xbox 360 and Wii video games
- Air hockey
- Kids movie theatre
- Treasure Hunt
- VIP Cinema
Tweens are Tops at Moon Palace
Tweens never run out of things to do at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. Our supervised Kids Club is open for kids up to age 12 from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm daily. Inside activities include arts and crafts, Spanish lessons, chef for a day, puppet show, dancing lessons, movies, face painting and piñata building. There are plenty of active options, too, including mini golf, a climbing tower, bicycles, basketball, treasure hunts, a playground, two children’s pools with water slides and organized pool games. Tweens especially enjoy our game room, where they’ll find Xbox, Xbox 360 and Wii video games, ping-pong table, pool table, air hockey and other fun activities.
Outside of the Kids Club, our white sand beaches and clear blue water are a playground for tweens. From daily and nightly entertainment to water fun at our pools, it's never a dull moment when you bring the family to Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort.